Wednesday 23 June 2010

Hello

This is my first hello from Blogging With Bump. Nobody knows about this blog yet, so I'm just kind of sending my greetings and story into cyberspace. Hopefully somebody will hear it and be interested.

Just so that we don't start out under false pretences, I'll clarify a few things.

First off, despite the blog title, I don't have a bump...yet.

My husband and I are trying for a baby. I'm starting this blog now because when you're trying for a baby, it occupies a lot of your thought time, but you don't neccessarily want to talk about it all the time in your real life. So this is kind of a fertility blog that hopefully will progress into a pregnancy blog.

Secondly, no, I'm not using our real names. I am a real, normal person, and I'm only going to write the truth...but sometimes you don't want your mother-in-law or grandmother or random acquaintances from work or church reading all of the personal things that you have to say.

I've chosen the pseudonym Damara because it means fertile. I guess I'm just being hopeful.

So that's my hello. I hope it reaches you.
I'll get a real post up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment