Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everybody!

I hope that this is the start of a fabulous new year for everyone.

It's amazing to think back on all of  the things that have happened in the past year.  In 2010 I got pregnant and lost my baby (I hate that saying--it's not like I misplaced them--but I've yet to think of a better term to use), and then got pregnant again.  My daughter started school.  I went through a lot of changes at work.  And this is just the reader's digest version of the year.

In 2011 I'm going to have a baby boy!  I can't wait to find out what else this year will bring.  I don't know most of what will happen this year, but I do have a few resolutions to share.

New year's resolution #1: Be a better blogger.  I realize I've been pretty spastic about posting lately.  I'd like to post once a week until my baby's born.  (After that we'll see what happens.)

New year's resolution #2: Be a more patient parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment