Wednesday 29 September 2010

Contraception

It had been awhile since I had to worry about contraception.  My husband and I were trying for a baby, and then I was pregnant.  Suddenly, afterwards, we were stuck worrying about contraception again.

Has anyone else had to try to figure out which contraceptive is best after an ectopic pregnancy?  I didn't want an implant or anything like that for a lot of reasons.  I feel like my hormones have been through enough already this year, so I don't feel like going back on the pill (at least not yet).  In the end, we settled on the most basic method: condoms.

Maybe in the long term we'll switch, but I still don't know what the long term holds.  I think that, eventually, we'll probably try one more time for another baby.  I don't know when we'll be ready though.

No comments:

Post a Comment