Wednesday 14 July 2010

Baby Blogs

I read an e-article today on the best pregnancy blogs.  (Click here to read the article.)  I enjoyed looking at other people's blogs about pregnancy, and particularly liked His Boys Can Swim.  It did seem, though, like as I was looking at pregnancy blogs I found quite a few that dealt with very serious problems during the pregnancy, and some of the stories ended either in miscarriage or the baby dying soon after birth.  It was really upsetting for me to read about.  I appreciate and respect all of the parents who shared their experience, but as somebody planning a kid, it made me feel anxious.  It's so easy to worry about everything that could happen...

Looking at other peoples' blogs also made me realize how far I have to go with this little blogging adventure of mine.  I was often impressed and humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment