Tuesday 20 July 2010

Big sister to be

My toddler is obsessed with cars.  Angel's the most beautiful little girl you've ever seen, and she loves anything on wheels.  In the garden, she loves to play with her little tikes car.  Her favorite toys are cars and trains.  When other kids her age get scared from noisy big vehicles driving by, she jumps with excitement and points, saying "Wow!  Big Car!" 

Having found out that she's going to be a big sister, my husband and I have thought a lot about how this will affect her and how she'll react.  The day that I took the pregnancy test, my husband was very excited to pull her up into his lap and tell her that she's going to be a big sister.

Her response?

"No Daddy.  I car."

He tried again, and she just kept insisting that she's going to grow up into a car.

1 comment: